Best Customer Horror Story
Intense. Frustrating. Shocked. The best car buying and selling stories are always highly emotional, and we want to hear from you! Share with us your best horror story for buying or selling a car, and be featured on the Wisco Weekly podcast.
Best horror stories win prizes!
How it works
The top finalists will have their story published on the Wisco Weekly podcast for all to hear and vote!
- Fill out the story submission form before March 30th, 2018. All submissions will be reviewed.
- The finalists for the top horror stories must be available for an interview. These stories will be published for all to hear and vote.
- The Wisco Weekly team will pick the winners of the best horror stories for car buying or selling.
Allan (Corona, CA)
“Before I bought my car, my dog literally took a sh*t in the trunk…so I had to buy it after that.”
- Contest is run and managed by Wisco Agency, LLC and administered through the Wisco Weekly podcast.
- Contest begins on March 1, 2018 and concludes at midnight PST (00:00) on April 1, 2018.
- Contestants may only submit one horror story for either the car buying category or car selling category.
- All submissions will be reviewed by the Wisco Weekly Media Team at the end of the contest period. The top horror stories will be featured in an episode of the podcast.
- After all stories have been heard, the best horror story as voted by the listeners and the Media Team will be awarded prizes*.
*Prize value not to exceed $250 USD.
- By submitting your story, you authorize Wisco Agency, LLC to share the details of your story. Your may choose to keep confidential your identity for privacy purposes.
- Winners will be announced prior to Mother’s Day 2018 (May 13, 2018).
- Contestants must be at least 18 years old to enter.
- Please review our Terms.
Check back for contest updates.